1) A $40.00 application fee (non-refundable) is required from all applicants qualifying to be financially responsible for the rent.
2) 625 or higher FICO score is required
3) Gross monthly household income must be 3 times the rent amount and verifiable as a permanent source of income.
4) If a Guarantor (co-signer) is needed to qualify, this applicant will need to clear 6 times the rent gross monthly income to qualify
for paying two properties’ monthly payments.
5) Income must be verifiable and legal such as:
- Paystubs or bank statement, W2(s)
- Self-employed – provide 1099’s, tax returns (2 previous years)
- Proof of court ordered support (document or bank statement)
- Offer letter from new employer
- Proof of retirement or trust fund income (bank statement)
- No recently filed bankruptcies (past 18 months), bank levy’s, wage garnishments or tax liens
- We cannot verify unemployment or temporary disability or TANF as a permanent source of income
6) Rental history requirements
- No more than 2 late payments in 2 years tenancy
- No more than one NSF check in 4 years tenancy
- No balances owed or unpaid collections to current or former landlords
- No judgements, evictions, notices to pay or quit in past 10 years
- No foreclosures in past 2 years
- No history of breach of contract or early termination of leases
- No negative behavior or property damage reports from prior landlords of 7 years
If you agree to the terms above please proceed with the application process.
**An approved application does not guarantee you a unit. Should you be approved by the standards referenced above,
you may transfer your application to a different home upon denial from the owner of the current home for up to 30 days.**
Items needed in order to apply
1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION – TELL YOUR HOUSEHOLD STORY TO THE OWNER
- Who is everyone living at the home (include names, ages & relation to one another, even children)
- Why are you looking for a home right now?
- How long do you think you may like to stay at the home?
- Any blemishes in your background or credit check, this is a perfect opportunity to discuss with the owner.
*Any Adult 21 or older – provide full name & date of birth to ensure proper background check.
2) Proof of income per applicant (qualifying to be financially responsible for rent)
3) $40.00 fee per income qualifying for the rent. This is non-refundable.
4) Once you have viewed the inside of a home, all applicants have 24 hours to turn in their complete applications